As enthusiastic promoters of omega-3 fish oil, we here at Fish Oil Blog try to take every opportunity to promote the spread of fish oil’s amazing health benefits. Recently, one of this site’s readers by the name of Maria wrote in with a question:
I am just starting omega 3 vitamins for my 14 year old son. I’m hoping to see a little change in his concentration. I would appreciate more feedback from parents of boys and girls that have tried this vitamin. Thank you, Maria
So, If you’re a parent that’s treated your son or daughter with fish oil, please leave a comment and tell us your story to help Maria and other parents like her. If we like your story, we’ll even publish it on the homepage!
Here are some suggestions for questions to answer in case you’re not sure what to say.
- What condition of your child’s were you treating? (It doesn’t have to be about concentration.)
- What kind of fish oil were you using? Which brand? Capsules, Liquid or other?
- How much fish oil did you give your child everyday?
- Did you see improvements? Were they significant? How quickly did you see changes?
- Would you recommend fish oil to other parents to give their children?
We look forward to hearing your story! Please leave a comment and help spread the word!